- The project finish date must be between December 1, 2020 and September 30, 2022.
- CotY entry and photographer’s release forms must be completed for each entry. These forms will not be seen by the judges and are the only area where the member’s identity (or anyone involved with the project) can be revealed. Please don’t include the company name or any individual’s names in your presentation.
- All entries must have before and after photos. Do not include photos with people in them.
- Only entries that have never been submitted in prior NARI CotY contests are eligible.
The same project may be entered in one category or in multiple categories with additional fees. If you have a large, multi-area project, and would like to enter just a portion of it, it’s fine to break it down. For example, if your project included the remodel of an entire house, you can enter an Entire House category and enter a Kitchen category, an Interior category, and two Bathroom categories, etc. Keep in mind you will have to break out costs for each project on each entry form.
- The Awards Committee and CotY Judges reserve the right to disqualify, adjust the category, or deduct points from any entry that does not follow these rules and guidelines, without prior notice.
- All entry fees are nonrefundable, non-transferable, and cannot be carried over to subsequent years.
NARI Awards Program Photo Release
2022 NARI Awards Program Client/Contractor Agreement