- The project finish date must be between December 1, 2019 and November 30, 2021.
- CotY entry and photographer’s release forms must be completed for each entry. These forms will not be seen by the judges and are the only area where the member’s identity (or anyone involved with the project) can be revealed. Please don’t include the company name or any individual’s names in your presentation.
- All entries must have before and after photos. Do not include photos with people in them.
- Only entries that have never been submitted in prior NARI CotY contests are eligible.
- The same project may only be entered in one category. For example, if your project included the remodel of an entire house, you may enter an Entire House category OR enter a kitchen category, an interior category, and two bathroom categories, etc. Keep in mind you will have to break out costs for each project on each entry form. If you enter your project in this way, you will not be able to enter any of the same remodeled areas again.
- The Awards Committee and CotY Judges reserve the right to disqualify, adjust the category, or deduct points from any entry that does not follow these rules and guidelines, without prior notice.
- All entry fees are nonrefundable, non-transferable, and cannot be carried over to subsequent years.